Harley Central® was established in 2011 and caters to the needs of North Central Victoria’s passionate Harley Davidson community. Our friendly team provide help “For everyone and everything Harley”.
About the role
Our modern and vibrant Bendigo store is seeking a highly experienced and energetic Spare Parts interpreter to join our team on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Motorcycles and the Motorcycle & Automotive industries.
The successful candidate will be provided with all necessary training, equipment and uniform required to perform successfully within the position.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Inputting & ordering
- Managing incoming inventory & inventory control
- Keep ordering system up to date and functioning
- Remain up to date with industry trends and new parts
- Managing old stock
- Store displays
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Spare Parts interpreter
- Must have previous experience in Motorcycle dealership
- Working knowledge of Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- Capable of working to targets and KPIs
- Great attitude and natural flair for customer service
- Service driven & understanding the customer relationship is crucial
- Honest, reliable and friendly
- Must be well presented
- Bonuses based on performance
- Huge training opportunities - Travel to Sydney for product training
- Beautiful part of Australia - excellent place to bring up kids
- Short commute
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and think you’re the right person for this exciting role, then apply now by calling (03) 5447 9994, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or dropping a resume in to 231 High Street Kangaroo Flat